Monday, July 25, 2011

A letter and some pictures! (before the frightful surgery)

Sister Sampaio. . . my companion and I! We are on our way to a training meeting 2 hours away! We finally go into the city and got on THIS BUS! It was so chique (sheeky) that we had to take a picture! LOL! AND we actually could sit down on the bus too!

The artwork here is. . . . interesting. . . .LOL! I don't know why, but here in Sao Paulo they are obsessed with weird distorted faces! They are all over! Oh and American cuss words. . . it's a bit strange!
The houses here are literally stacked on top of each other!

A view from the Bishop's home! This is considered a nicer part of town!

"I'm feeling skinny Tony!" LOL

I call this stairway to heaven . . . or HECK (on a hot day LOL) These steps might look normal, but they almost come up to my knees. . . AND I am not even at the bottom . . . there are still more sets below! The good news is I will have BUNS OF STEEL!!! hahahahaha!

Here, for example. . . . there is a house below (less active who feeds us once a month) and you have to climb down a ladder to get to the front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment